Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rough Artist Statement

My big idea is purpose.  In the pictures I see a lot of different things that pertain to purpose. A lot of times I feel like I don't know what my purpose is.  That could be illustrated by such pictures as the two question mark pictures or the direction pictures.  Also another one would be the boy that is sitting with his hands on his head and doesn't know what to do and looks overwhelmed about something.  Also there are pictures that would represent a reason for something.  Such as the pictures like the sculpture which when I look at it, even the smallest bolt has a purpose and it is to keep it standing.  The same goes for in life.  Everyone serves a purpose in this world.  Other pictures such as the free falling man, the railroad tracks signify following some type of path even though you don't know where it may lead because in the end the puzzle pieces will fit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment